- The lab activities are undertaken impartially and structured , managed so as to safeguard impartiality
- The Commitment of lab management impartiality is clarified in the quality policy, although the organization structure is build to safe guard the impartiality by the separation of different responsibilities
- The lab has good arrangements to ensure that the managers and personal are free from undue internal and external, commercial, financial and other pressures and influences that may adversely affect the quality of their work or decision taken by them. Employees are free to express concerns through the chain of command up to and including the lab director in the form number F1-4.1Declaration form.
- The lab staff must report any instances where they feel they are subject to any undue influence or conflict of interest arising from relations with suppliers, customers or any other portion of the organization directly to the lab management.
- The lab staff is strictly prohibited to participate in any activity in a competitive organization or participate in any activity that would diminish confidence in the lab competence, impartiality, judgment, or operational integrity.
- Laboratory personnel conduct themselves in an ethical manner and falsification of testing data is strictly prohibited. It is the policy of the laboratory is to ensure the accuracy, precision and integrity of all reported measurements. And the procedure applied in the contract form is signed by each staff at the beginning of the work in the lab using the signed contract.
- The lab identifies risks to its impartiality on an ongoing basis (reviewed and updated periodically by meeting) including risks that arise from its activities, its relationships or the relationships of its personnel. After identifying the risk the lab demonstrate how to eliminate or minimizes such risk in form number F2-4.1.